OUR LETTER TO YOU         JACK'S ADOPTION STORY         SLIDESHOW         FAMILY RECIPES

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I have really been enjoying this stage with Jack. He makes me laugh almost constantly! Take this picture for example :)
This was Easter Sunday so Jeff snapped a couple pictures of us before we went to church.

Here is another one of those funny moments. Jack loves the toilet and TP! I had just put a brand new roll on!
Last Saturday Jeff and I invited quite a crew to join us for lunch at Magleby's (its a great place for breakfast--all you can eat pancakes, the BEST french toast ever, omlets and more). This picture was of my best friend Anne, Me, and our "close-enough-to-be" roommate from Freshman year of college. Anne's sister also came, my brother and sister-in-law joined us, too. But I think Jack had the best time. He adored all the attention, food, and more food!