OUR LETTER TO YOU         JACK'S ADOPTION STORY         SLIDESHOW         FAMILY RECIPES

Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

(Sound like a movie? Yep!) Last weekend I left my family for the first time, boarded two planes to Las Vegas, and spent the weekend with my best friend (since it was her wedding). I decided last minute to take my camera and I am glad I did. I think I got some cute shots. As you can see the colors were black, white, and hot pink.


My BFF with her cute niece!
I loved this one! So beautiful!
The wedding was 50's theme. There was this great cut out that we just couldn't resist!
Her mom made the cake and it looks GREAT!!!!
One of my favorite pictures of us from the day.

Cutting the cake!
My feet were hurting so bad after wearing these for hours...but it was a worthy sacrafic :)
Here she is running to the honeymoon getaway car! Congrats!!!!