OUR LETTER TO YOU         JACK'S ADOPTION STORY         SLIDESHOW         FAMILY RECIPES

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More fun

Its been beautiful so I took the boys out for a little photo shoot against our brick house. I just love how they turned out.
Today we had so much (hot!) fun. We went to the Butterfly gardens with friends and it was really neat to see all the native butterflies.
Loved this one of Jack!
Adorable brothers!
Last week we went to the airshow (amazingly fun for all but Drew...he had more fun playing in the dirt).
Jack fell in love with the blue angels!

Drew liked the cold water.
I cut all of Drew's curls off and almost cried. But he looks so big and old now.
This monarch didn't move while I took its picture. I was literally about an inch from it.
The kids loved learning about the butterflies.

Thanks for a fun day!!!