OUR LETTER TO YOU         JACK'S ADOPTION STORY         SLIDESHOW         FAMILY RECIPES

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

June and July

I LOVE my new camera!
It catches the best moments.
Both boys LOVE this firetruck and play with it all the time!.







Did I mention that Drew pushes a chair where he wants and then turns on & off, on & off lights, or just simply gets into any trouble he can. I think Jack was 2 1/2 before he did this stuff.
And the two pictures is not a mistake, if he did it once, he did it one million times this particular day.

Currently, this little man can make me laugh with all he is doing.
Jack loves his tractor and his thumb.
We had the strangest clouds this day...my camera (that I love) took these cool pictures.


We went to visit my parents for vacation the end of July and had a great time!
My dad and Drew