OUR LETTER TO YOU         JACK'S ADOPTION STORY         SLIDESHOW         FAMILY RECIPES

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Updating our blog...Spring 2011

Earlier in the week we went to Carriage Farms ( I hope that is right). It is about 20 miles away and it is a working farm. The boys (and their friends) loved it. It reminded us all of Wheeler Farm, just a lot bigger. They have a visitor's center that sells 1 cent candy and the boys loved that part, too.


This picture cracks me up because I had just read the sign to Jack so that is why he looks so cautious. He really wanted to pet that horse.
We've had a couple hot and humid days so I pulled out the little pool for the boys. They loved every minute.


It is really too bad these two pictures got in the wrong order. Look at it backwards and you can see the jump and splash Drew made as he dove into the pool.


PS: I STILL love my camera!!! Taking pictures of my kids gives me great pleasure!

Drew loved to do somersaults!


Drew has graduated to a new big boy construction bed. This was his first night in it. He loves it.

As evident by his "bed" head.
This is the day before Easter and Jack doesn't look so good even though his yummy Easter treat was tasty. Sunday morning about 4 am he woke up having a horrible asthma attack and ended up spending two days in the Children's Hospital. It was SOO Scary!!!


YUMMY!!!!