OUR LETTER TO YOU         JACK'S ADOPTION STORY         SLIDESHOW         FAMILY RECIPES

Sunday, June 19, 2011

More pictures

April 19th was Jack's 4th birthday!! I can't believe he is four. Some days if feels like yesterday he was born. Around this time, especially, our thought are so much with his birthmother. We spend a lot of time talking to him about his birth. He really is our "first" miracle. We have been so blessed to have him in our lives. He has brought so much joy not only to us, but those around him. He is very special. There is so much I could say, but the feeling are very tender and some private. So, I'll move on. He wanted a monster truck party. It felt like we were party-ing ALL day. He woke up to a new Hot Wheels Motorcycle Trike and opened presents from Grammie and Poppa. Then we went to Drew doc appt. He is getting bigger! Then we went to McDonalds for lunch. I dropped Drew off at a friends house so he could nap while I went to Jack's preschool (only his thrird week) and took brownies to his class. I think he really liked it. Then we went to Chuck E Cheese, which was a little out of the way but I think he loved it.
He was really excited about the monster truck cake.


This was his picture at preschool.
Here are some pictures of the boys playing outside. Its been a crazy spring here.


I love this picture!! The boys love to ride their power wheels side by side.



Jack didn't want to stop for a picture.

Jack saved a worm that was in our garage after one rain storm.
We love all the space in our new house.


My mom got Jack this cute outfit while we were in Portland and this was the first time he wore it. He put the hat on, ran to the mirror, and then yelled, "Mom, I think I need a mystery to solve!"

Here are some pictures from Drew's 2nd birthday. This was at my parents house and really hard because it was our last "party" together before we moved.
Drew had an Elmo party.

Jack and Poppa are great friends!