OUR LETTER TO YOU         JACK'S ADOPTION STORY         SLIDESHOW         FAMILY RECIPES

Sunday, October 2, 2011

September Fun!

We started September right by taking a Labor Day Weekend Trip to see our good friends. We had a lot of fun in just two days. We took the kids to a great Science Center and outside on the water was a huge Air Show.
I think I could take Emma home with me. She was SO good to the boys and entertained them and was just so fun to be with! Matt, Stacy, Jeff and I got to go out alone and we had the best food and icecream. If you are ever in their area, you HAVE to go to Mr. G's Italian restaurant and Menchies frozen yogurt shop. They both were EXCELLENT! I've never had frozen yogurt that tasted soooo divine!
We also took another trip with our other friends to the state capital zoo. These bats were so amazing. They were so captivating (but only in a cage). I would have totally FREAKED out if out if one had been loose. They are the largest bats in the world and their wing span is about 8-10 feet!!
The kids were watching some other animals.
Drew love to watch the tv sitting on a pillow! So cute!

I am so glad I got this picture of Jack horse back riding. Tis is Miss Amy, Mr. Scott (her husband in the back) and Mr. Tyler. Jack loves to go!
Both boys have really been into dress-up lately. It is so fun to see them pretending.